What we're doing to keep you safe
While some of the details and experiences of your stay will be different, our promise to you is that the feeling you get when you are here will be the same!
- Your Room – We are taking room safety very seriously and will not enter your room during your stay unless specifically requested. This does mean that we will not be performing daily housekeeping for both your health & safety as well as that of our staff. Should you need a refresh of towels or bath amenities during your stay, please don’t hesitate to let us know and we will bring them right up to you!
- Your Morning – You can add breakfast for $10 when you make your reservation to receive a voucher for up to $15 at the Winthrop Center Cafe.
- Your Business – Per state regulations, we had to close our business center. Should you have any printing or other business needs, just e-mail guest reception and we will help.
- Your Experience – Hand sanitizers are available throughout the building. Please also only ride the elevator with members of your party and wear masks in any public space as well as making sure to practice social distancing where possible.
- You – You made it to us and we couldn’t be happier to have you! Please don’t hesitate to reach out should you have any questions – we are here to help!